This well presented period family home is situation in the sought after village of Neston which is within easy reach of the Historic market town of Corsham and offers good access to Bath and the M4.
The cottage comprises entrance porch, sitting room with wooden floors and Jet Master fire, generous study area, dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden and modern fitted kitchen including Rayburn, dishwasher, washer/dryer and cloakroom
On the first floor is the master suite with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes, a double bedroom, a further bedroom and family bathroom. On the second floor is a further double bedroom with ample storage and ensuite shower room.
The Cottage also benefits an enclosed south facing mature garden with patio and lawned areas. There is driveway parking for two cars to the front of the property.
Available October! Viewing recommended!
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail email@example.com
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The PropertY Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.