We all dream of living in the quintessential English village with it's village green and duck pond; now is your opportunity to do so!
This well presented period cottage comprises sitting room with feature inglenook fireplace, dining room and a good sized kitchen / breakfast room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include enclosed south facing garden to the rear, period features throughout and gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
Biddestone is a small, rural and rather picturesque village in north west Wiltshire, with a population of a few hundred. It is situated near Castle Combe (4 miles), Lacock (5 miles), Corsham, Giddeahall and Chippenham (4.7 miles). Whilst also offering excellent access to Bath, Bristol and major commuter routes.
Biddestone has two pubs, a duck pond situated in a green at the centre of the village. There is also a sports ground where football, cricket and tennis are played.
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.