GRADE II LISTED
This quaint cottage is a perfect country retreat. Oozing character throughout, this unfurnished property comprises of an entrance hall with stone flooring, spacious sitting room with a feature fireplace and log burner, wooden flooring and window seat, a modern kitchen with granite work tops and built in white goods as well as a feature stone seat, and a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there is an impressive double bedroom with large feature fireplace, further second bedroom with built in storage and a modern bathroom with bath, separate shower and underfloor heating.
The property is well presented throughout and further benefits from central heating, exposed beams, built in storage, enclosed garden and private driveway.
Early viewing highly recommended!
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.