A deceptively spacious 4 bedroom townhouse featuring a large master suite with dressing room and en-suite, conservatory, DOUBLE garage and good sized garden set within this most popular development close to lakeside walks.
A well presented Barratt built Woodcote 4 bedroom townhouse with accommodation arranged over three floors, and featuring a wonderful conservatory giving extra living space to the ground floor, in addition to a kitchen/breakfast room, large living room and cloakroom. On the first floor are 3 excellent bedrooms (2 doubles and a single) and family bathroom. The top floor has a fabulous master bedroom with dressing room, built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Outside, there is a good sized garden and DOUBLE GARAGE with parking. EPC Rating C.
Corsham's picturesque and historic high street which is within easy access offers a variety of interesting shops, cafes and restaurants. Other local amenities include junior and comprehensive schooling, doctors surgery and leisure centre. Ideally placed for access to the A4, the Georgian city of Bath is within 9 miles with it's vast array of shopping, cultural and leisure amenities and high speed rail service to London, which is also available at nearby Chippenham. There is also fast road access to the M4 motorway via junction 17.
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.