This well presented three bedroomed cottage, is part of the famous Iford Manor Estate. Set in an idyllic location, ideal for any discerning tenant. The location offers excellent access to prestigious Bath schools, Monkton, being only 3 miles, and Prior and King Edwards, Bradford on Avon is also within easy access. The property comprises, downstairs, a sitting room, dining room, modern kitchen, utility and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, both benefiting from double aspect windows making them very light and airy, one further single bedroom and a spacious landing that could be utilised as a small study area. Available as a long term let from December 2020.
Dog Kennel Farm Cottage, is situated in an idyllic rural location on the Iford Manor Estate yet within easy access to Bath, Bradford on Avon and Frome.
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The PropertY Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.