Beautifully presented throughout this two bedroom cottage has a modern feel but with original features to include an open fireplace to the main sitting room. The property boasts two double bedrooms, bathroom with a bath and separate shower, sitting room, Dining Room, and spacious kitchen. Its located within striking distance of Corsham town centre and all local amenities.
Outside there is a long enclosed mature garden with raised beds for anyone who would like to grow their own vegetables, and two lockable sheds ideal for storage and bicycles.
Early viewing is highly recommended and the property is available immediately! Sorry - No Pets!
This property is located within striking distance to Corsham's bustling and friendly Town Centre and offering all local amenities to include pubs, restaurants, a bakers, a butchers and the lovely Corsham Court is perfect for long walks.
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The PropertY Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.