Beautifully presented Georgian property set in the heart of the village of Larkhall, East of Bath. Arranged over two floors, this property is attractively decorated with a modern colour scheme throughout.
This two bedroom, mid-terrace property welcomes you straight through the front door in to an open plan living space with sash windows overlooking the front garden. Following through into a modern kitchen space with views of the back garden. The property comes with a low maintenance, enclosed built up patio garden. The living room staircase leads up to two bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefits include on street parking, gas central heating throughout and a regular bus route into the city centre. This light and airy property is available from January 2021.
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail email@example.com
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The PropertY Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.