Well presented three bedroom house available on the ever popular Katherine Park development. The property comprises a modern kitchen, living room, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom. The property also benefits from garage, parking and enclosed rear garden.
Available end of February/Beginning of March.
Viewing highly recommended!
Corsham is a pretty and historic town of architectural significance located on the southern fringes of the Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty and some 8 miles North East of the fine Georgian City of Bath. The town, noted for its fine High Street, has a wealth of beautiful and historic buildings dating from the 16th Century such as the Alms House and the historic Corsham Court with its landscaped open parkland. The town caters for most day to day needs with a range of national and bespoke shops, coffee houses, boutiques, restaurants and a variety of public houses. There are very good Primary and Secondary schools and the new Corsham Leisure Centre. Transport links for commuting are excellent: Bath... Bath, Bristol and Swindon are all within easy motoring distance; there are fast road links to London and the West Country via the M4 motorway (J17 and 18 approximately 15 - 20 minutes away); and main line rail services are available from either Bath or Chippenham.
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.