Located in the heart of the village, this EXCEPTIONAL link detached home offers excellent accommodation throughout whilst retaining a selection of character features ideal for the discerning tenants. The property has been recently recarpeted and redecorated throughout. It is arranged over two floors and comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a cosy sitting room with log burner, a modern kitchen/open plan living room, boot room/ utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property enjoys a good sized enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn. There is a shed and gated driveway with ample parking.
Sutton Benger is a sought-after North Wiltshire village very positioned for road networks to London and the South West. Sutton Benger has two pubs, a post office store, restaurant and popular primary school. Nearby Chippenham is less than 10 minutes drive away and has further facilities including mainline railway station, Secondary schooling, town centre leisure centre and shopping, as well as a range of other amenities. Sutton Benger is ideally located for the commuter, only 5 minutes away from Junction 17 of the M4 to provide excellent access to Bath, Bristol, Swindon and London
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.