A well presented three bedroomed terraced home in a quiet cul de sac and village location. The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout. Downstairs there is a good sized sitting room, with log burner, a modern fitted kitchen, with gas range and double doors leading to a garden room with underfloor heating
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single, and a modern bathroom.
Available immediately as a long term let.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with astroturf and a small shed.
Located in the heart of the ever popular village of Colerne yet conveniently situated approximately 20 minutes from Bath plus great access to the M4 motorway. Colerne benefits from a primary school, two pubs, post office and local convenience store.
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail email@example.com
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent"s website or by contacting the agent directly.