Situated in a quiet, desirable location within this exclusive gated development, a luxury two bedroom, converted period property. A high spec kitchen with full range of integrated appliances, granite work surfaces and underfloor heating. Downstairs also benefits from a cloakroom, sitting room, high vaulted ceilings and door leading to the garden.
Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms with plenty of storage and a modern bathroom a double shower cubicle.
SORRY NO PETS
Kitchen/Dining Room 18' 5'' x 17' 2'' (5.62m x 5.24m) A luxury kitchen with granite work
surfaces and integrated double oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
Living Room 20' 2'' x 13' 6'' (6.15m x 4.11m) with door to garden
Bedroom 1 18' 0'' max x 9' 10'' (5.49m max x 3.00m)
Bedroom 2 9' 9'' x 8' 5'' (2.97m x 2.56m) with triple fitted wardrobes
Bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
EXTERNALLY Enclosed side gardens laid to lawn with patio area. Path to double parking space.
Council Tax: Band D - £1,923.40 (April 2019 - March 2020 financial year)
For further information on this property please call 01249 716333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No Application Fees apply; please see list permitted of permitted payments:
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week"s rent
- Deposit: 1 Months rent plus £100
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 inc VAT to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.
HF Lettings Ltd is a member of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.